Coming in January 2020, an intensive, one-year structured Master’s degree in advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Register your interest here, and we will provide you with more details in April or May 2019!
What is it about?
The course is aimed at giving students a strong and broad base in state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence. It is a taught degree with modules
- Advanced Probabilistic Modelling
- Advanced Topics in ML and AI I
- Advanced Topics in ML and AI II
- Applied Machine Learning at Scale
- Artificial Intelligence and the Brain
- Computer Vision
- Foundations of Deep Learning
- Mathematics for Machine Learning
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Natural Language Processing
- Probabilistic Modelling and Reasoning
- Reinforcement Learning and Planning
- Sequence Modelling
and a research dissertation! It will serve as a springboard into PhD programmes or the high-tech industry.