[provisional schedule for 2020; to be confirmed]
20 January to 10 April 2020
12-week block for the 4 core modules (15 credits / 24 hours of lectures per module).
- Mathematics for Machine Learning
- Probabilistic Modelling and Reasoning
- Foundations of Deep Learning
- Applied Machine Learning at Scale
27 April to 17 July 2020
13-week block for choice modules (10 credits / 16 hours of lectures per module). A student would select six modules to complete from those on offer.
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning and Planning
- Sequence Modelling
- Advanced Probabilistic Modelling
- Optimisation for Machine Learning
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Artificial Intelligence and the Brain
3 August to 20 November 2020
A 16-week block for the Research Project (60 credits), and possibly a remainder of choice modules.
- Advanced Topics in ML and AI I
- Advanced Topics in ML and AI II